Monday, January 17, 2011

Application for your Smart Phone

Hello All, I am starting off the New Year with a new blog. Wish me luck!

Have you downloaded my free App yet? It is awesome (If I do say so myself!). Text livsea to 87778 and you will receive a text back with a link to the app. Download it to your phone, type in your phone number and you're on your way.

It works with the GPS unit in your phone. Let's say your driving around town and see a killer house for sale (you say to yourself "I want to live there", or "that looks just like my house, I wonder how much it is selling for?"). You open the app, click on MAP CLOSEST HOMES or LIST CLOSEST HOMES, find the house you are sitting in front of, click on it and the listing details, pictures, features, schools and similar recent solds link will pop up. You can even save the listings to your favorites. You can search by address, city/neighborhood/school, MLS # or zip code.

It's very cool....enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment